The biggest problem with the passing game will be....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That was fixed by the second time that we played indy. Maybe even a game or two before that but even the commentators said something about him looking off the safety on a TD pass he made.
  2. plato

plato Camp Fodder

Here are a few stat's for everyone to chew on and to guage VY's improvment as the year went on...

Vince completed 60% or better in 4 of his last 6 games... We went 5-1..

4 of those teams defenses were in the top 12 against the pass.. Here are thier total rankings against the pass #2, #7, #10, #12, #22, #28... 4 solid teams an two scrubs..

In his last 6 games he was at 59%, that's not bad for any rookie.... I wouldn't be surprised if he stays near that when it's all said and done this year.. By year three he will be over 60% with his work ethic..IMHO...

Last 6 games...

68.6%
    60.0%
    65.5%
    53.3%
    65.0%
    42.0%

He had a stretch were he completed 64% in 5 of the last 6 games.. To me that means he can no doubt be a good passer in the near future..
  3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Let's not forget about dropped passes, there were quite a few of those I hope you all know.

More reliable hands, means a higher completion percentage, which will translate into people shutting the Hell up about VY's passing stats.

Can we all agree on one thing..........

HE WAS A ROOKIE.....ROOKIE....ROOOKIE....R-O-O-K-I-E!!!!!!!

They all have to figure the passing game out, and in due time.

I personally don't like Chow's offensive system, how about that as a contributing factor as well, along with the dropped passes.

VY will be ok, and the passing game will come around. Hell it took Steve Mac, a good 3 yrs, and Dinger to come in as OC for him to start putting up really good passing numbers 3000 yds consistently.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.