Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The best of Eastwood

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Sitting here with insomnia, I was scrolling through the channels and came across the Clint Eastwood film Joe Kidd. Great movie. Anyway, it got me to thinking, "man, Clint Eastwood has made a bunch of movies."

According to imdb.com, Eastwood has been in 65 films. Joe Kidd is one of my favorites, but I believe my all time favorite is The Outlaw Josey Wales.

So what is your favorite Eastwood flick... or least favorite?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Dirty Harry
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    I get together with 3 buddies maybe every 8 weeks or so on average, we drink an obscene amount of alchohol & talk men stuff until the early hours of the morning. It's become a tradition to watch a man's kind of film at some point in the evening & more often than not an Eastwood movie is chosen.

The favourites are Kelly's Heroes & The Outlaw Josey Wales.

The 3 spaghetti westerns are considered to be of equal status. One of the guys has a dog name after Clyde in the Philo Beddows movies too.

A lot of Eastwoods movies feature an heroic main character that isn't necessarily a good guy. They're kind of anti-heroes which Eastwood plays & directs very well,his body of work is one of the best ever.
  1. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    I liked heartbreak ridge.
  2. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Unforgiven...
  3. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    Million Dollar Baby :ha:
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    I can't stand his "acting" so I guess, uh, the one where he overplays the stiff tough guy part. One of those.
  5. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    The Good The Bad, and The Ugly.
  6. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    I've alwasy been kind of partial to "Where Eagles Dare"
  7. FAN1 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Actually I liked "The bridges of Madison County" the best But there is something to be said for his direction of "Letters from Iwo Jima". That was one of the best pictures about WWII I have ever seen. But let us not forget his most famous role has Rowdy Yates on "Rawhide".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.