The Bears bend over for Leinart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I find it funny how some people are amazed that Leinart is better than Vince and no question he is. But remember, before the draft Vince was the quarterback who was so underdeveloped he would need 2 maybe 3! years on the bench, yet he just lead us to our first win this season by playing mistakefree football.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

OK, now I'm 100% sure you're not watching the actual Titans games, because we sure didn't block any FG's in our win....

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Coming off two performances of big improvement we win our 1st game in like forever.

How can you drag yourself down by dwelling on stuff like this. I feel bad for you man ,I really do. :rolleyes:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im sure it doesnt hurt to have two pro bowl wide receivers that catch everything that is thrown to them. makes you wonder if we win the colts game if wade doesnt drop that great throw by young.

5. abt1967

abt1967 Guest

That's funny neither did I. However, is it really difficult to get rid of 90% of your passes within 3 seconds covering 3 yards and not be accurate? :rolleyes:

6. lowery21

lowery21 Guest

"im sure it doesnt hurt to have two pro bowl wide receivers that catch everything that is thrown to them. makes you wonder if we win the colts game if wade doesnt drop that great throw by young."

A-effing-men.

...and not for nothing, if you think Vince hasn't changed the attitude of this team, or you think that doesn't matter, you don't know sport.

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

BS - Put Vince in that team and he probably wins that game. Vince has nothing around him, the Cards have good receivers, a much better oline and a good running game. IOW Leinart has a team to take pressure off him. Vince has a good running back but a marginal oline blocking for him and no one to throw to. Not to mention his defense at Texas had more talent than the Titans do. And that is not an exaggeration either.

My point is the Titans suck and Vince is all they got, put a real team around Vince and he will surpass Leinart.

Heck, put Vince in a Lions Uniform with the weapons they have and he takes them to the playoffs.

Whoever the GM for the Titans is they need to invest heavily in a playmaker receiver, and an oline of they want offensive improvement. I have no idea what to do about that defense, they need everything.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I still can't believe the Bears won, that is just great. I picked them in the survival league I'm in, and I went to sleep saying damn I'm eliminated. It was 7 minutes left and the Bears punted again, down 23-10. I wake up and put on espnews, and they won 24-23. It just goes to show you good teams win bad games, and bad teams lose close games.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

even if he had caught the ball there is no telling if he would have held on to it. He got hit by 2 DB's within seconds of the ball getting there

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

leinart will be good, but not great...

he has always benefited from good talent around him...

Given similar situations, I truly feel Vince will perform better...(like the rose bowl for instance, both had good teams around them and both were playing very good defenses and look who took the game over)...

And I also think Vince is going to be a better leader and harder worker than Leinart...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar