The Bears bend over for Leinart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

Dennis Green...greatest coaches tirade of ALL TIME.
    WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1h71vEQtCM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1h71vEQtCM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Daaaaaaaaayyyyuuuuummmmm!!!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

How's that exactly? pfft... I feel like I called it. My scenario wasn't perfect... Sure, I was saying 21-20 Bears in a thrilling comeback, but damn, what more do you want? Michael Irvin and I were the only two people on Earth that didn't think it was OVER at halftime. I may not have been 100% correct but I was onto something, you must admit that.

This begs the question, are the Bears the best team in the NFL?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Imagine his talk to the team then....:eek:

He sounded like he was giving them a half time speech.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm Jim Mora, Sr. and I approve this message.
    [​IMG]

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ao7NbY7HLV0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ao7NbY7HLV0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Being a Bear fan I was in disbelief at how Urlacker basically took the game from Arizona. The guy was playing like a man possesed.

It does tick me off to see Leinart out there playing like he has been in the league for 6 years. The guy looks great and easily drove them down for what should have been the winning FG. Man, do the Titans look like morons (the Raiders also) for passing on this guy. We have a project for a QB but Leinart is playing at a high level all ready. He does everything VY doesn't do. He is accurate, has the right amount of touch, scans the field well and makes very good decisions.

We did see a chink in the Bear's not so much because Grossman had a bad game but because the OC for the Bears didn't adjust. Every passing play was a deep drop with WRs running long routes. The Cardinals had a perfect game plan because they ran alot of those Chow ball short to medium routes where the QB isn't standing back there for 10 seconds. I wonder if the Bears forgot they can throw to the backs and TEs and set up the longer routes with shorter WR routes.

Anyway, thank you Bud for making us draft the less talented and less prepared QB. We can only hope VY makes great strides over the next year because right now Leinart is already big time IMO.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont think it is any secret that leinart was the more nfl ready of the two. vince was taken because he has limitless potential.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

The Titans drafted who Bud told them to :yes: . No way anyone will convince me otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar