The Bears Are a Mess --

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

You post a pic of someone else in your avatar?....must be a cousin.....

If you have to ask what my issue is you wouldn't get it if I told you.

2. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Having that kind of run-threat was what set up that touchdown. Oh, and the defense that sacked Roethlisberger how many times in that game again? Seems like he had a fumble for a Titans recovery if I remember correctly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

It was a great team win for sure. Don't underestimate the importance of having veteran leadership at QB. The team plays hard knowing he probably won't cost them the game.

4. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The QB that year was at best a game-manager. That was back in the Haynesworth and the "good" Chris Johnson days. Rusty the Rifle could have done as well.

We called him "KFC" for a reason. He didn't look too good against the Jets that year, or Green Bay either, if I remember correctly.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

KFC was garbage. VY's best year in his 5 year TN career when he went emotionally cripple and KFC "led" us to a 13-3 record. But then I can't really blame VY for going emo because who the hell wouldn't playing for 8-8 "I didn't want you, I wanted Leinart" Jeff Fisher. And in the playoffs murder thug Ray Lewis and the cheating Ratbirds broke CJ in half. :cj:

Then you have KFC great playoff performance... fumble, interception, handoff, nothing, terrible QB...

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You frankly have no clue what you are talking about. We are 7th in scoring offense in the league and 7th in total offense. Our QB has a 100 passing rating. WTF more could you ask? We were near the bottom in offense the previous 2 years!

It was the defense that got us into a hole they could not stop the Colts in the first quarter.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

8. kstone

kstone Starter

I know the Bears are mess but that is another reason we have to win this game. I said it before the beginning of the season that the Bears had the worst roster in the NFL. So we can't lose those game. He have to get them back for that 51-20 beating they gave us.

9. kstone

kstone Starter

That 2012 season has to be the worst defense we have had at least in terms of teams putting points up. Thanks Jerry Gray

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

No I probably wouldn't. I'm intelligent and you make no sense. You just get worse every day. You are fighting a losing battle and you just keep making it worse and worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar