The 2013 NFL Draft Thread - 2nd and 3rd Rounds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

seriously, we SUCK at covering TEs...hopefully this helps

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I can't imagine anyone looking at our roster/moves and coming away with a different impression. You'd have to be a pretty negative person to feel like everything will fail. I mean these players are human so there is always the chance they won't play up to our expectations but that doesn't mean the plan is flawed only that the execution needs to improve.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I guarantee we will get a C+ in this draft from ESPN even though its really at A- or B+. I know we we still have a ways to go in the draft but still. No love with the media.

4. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Experts rating of the draft should be of little concern. Wins on the field are all that count. Titans have picks coming up at 107 and 142. Chances to add two more players that can help in the coming season. There should be decent DL and OL players on the board but I would not be surprised if they take a TE, QB, or RB. Final two picks come late (202 and 248). More fun coming tomorrow.

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Titans don't need no love. ***k the media.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It was so fitting that Goodell butcher Keith Bulluck's college and draft year, and we were the first team who had their pick skipped over with no highlight reel provided.

7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

According to NFL.com we were the biggest losers of the day right behind the Jets because we " overpaid " for Hunter. They didnt mention anything of our other 2 picks. Probably because they were too busy yapping about dope badger to notice. Keith should have smacked Goodell in the back of his head when he butchered his intro. That would have gotten us some media coverage!

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

No respect.

9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i agree completely

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We gave up a 7th round pick and a 3rd round pick next year and that's giving up a lot? I'd hate to hear what they thought of us when we traded up to get Jared Cook.

Everyone raved about the Vikings getting Patterson (who's not going to be anywhere near as good as Hunter and you can quote me on that), and we were the team who gave up too much?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Vikings got totally robbed. They didn't even get to pick during day 2 because they traded up for Patterson. I absolutely loved what they did getting Floyd and Rhodes late in the first, but the Patterson trade was ridiculous.

Also, Cowboys are the clear losers of the entire draft so far. Horrible. Just horrible. I'd say Raiders are next. Sickens me to say this, but the Jags have done pretty well (other than the 3rd round CB) and the Texans have done a great job too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar