Thank you, ole Bud.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Bud putting this team on notice really woke everyone up. I wish he put everyone on notice earlier, because they seemed to respond today on all phases of the game.

It really seemed like we were a different team out there today. To be honest, I think if we didn't let up in the 4th quarter, it would have been a bigger blowout.

Kudos to the Titans today. You see what happens when the defense and the offense are on the same page.

*A high paying job is a terrible thing to waste*

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thanks Bud!

I also think this team plays harder for Locker for whatever reason.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Also, thanks coach Joe Philbin for benching Bush and making things a lot easier for us.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Philbin doesn't play, huh? Wow, to bench Bush over a fumble really sends a message.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Bud didnt have a thing to do with this. we jumped out early because of turnovers and rode the wave to the end.

Thats why we were a different team. The TO's and bounces came our way, not theirs. Lets not forget the amount of flags they had and how poorly they played.

I am giving the old man ZERO credit for what happened today.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You nailed it. We simply got out to a nice start.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I created a thread giving him the game ball. I did not see your thread before I posted. Sorry for the swagger jack. I will have to write it off that great minds think alike.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Totally ruined my fantasy team. I also had Miami's DEF cos they were playing us.

At least I still won.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We beat a team 37-3 after the Bud Adams comments. I think it has a little bit to do with him.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

It's too bad it takes the fear of this coaching staff losing their jobs before they are able to put a fire under this team and to get this type of performance from them. Granted, the Dolphins laid a big egg and benching Bush didn't hurt our cause either but they played a lot harder today that was obvious, they didn't look like a bunch of misfits!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar