Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Texas basically started their freshman QB.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,602
    McCoy is hurt in the National Championship game, and Texas is playing their freshman QB. They must be pissed. Looks like Cody vs. Cody matchup is a little bigger with no QB to throw.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    The game just got interesting. This is a lot more fun. I'll be rooting for the Frosh.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,602
    I think this voids my bets. No McCoy is bad news, what will Texas do now, run 60 times?
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    i think Tony Brown would crush these guys.
  5. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    He should be fine. Remember. This is Texas. The kid has to have talent. I know nothing about him, but you don't end up at Texas unless you got mad skills. You can only say that about a couple of teams, but Texas is one of them.
  6. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    He looks a little overwhelmed by the speed of the game.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,602
    He's 19 if he's lucky and is being watched by millions, he's more than aware of that. This kid isn't winning them a damn thing. It's all on the defense.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    damn I got money on Tejas.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,602
    How mad do you think LenDale was at Vince for a few weeks after learning they'd be pro teammates? Because I was just thinking what if Ingram ends up playing with Tebow or McCoy at the next level? Alabama seemingly just knocked them both out of winning a Nation Championship. Two guys I thought would have a title upon entering the draft.
  9. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    The kids wicki is fascinating. 2008 player of the year. Father was a pro qb. And ESPN predicted out of all highschool qb's, he'd win the NCAA title first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.