Texans prefer Young

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I went over to TexansTalk.com and they have a poll going as to which player they want. Young leads Bush almost 3-to-1.

I have a hard time believing this but, if the Texans take Young, I don't see the Saints taking Bush. I'd never have believed he'd been there at #3.

I don't see it happening but image Chow with Bush in his offense. :brow:

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I rather have Young than Bush. Bush was a no show it sounds like in the Bowl game and doesn't have nearly the leadership of Young(not to mention White showed up Bush). The Texans fans may want Young, but they're going to get Bush. I think Young is far more benefitial to the Titans than Bush. His heart and leadership are just too hard to pass up on. Leadership is one thing the Titans need now more than ever.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hey man, like I've been saying al along - it's not a distant possibility for Reggie to be there. as a matter of fact, as a resultof Vince having a ridiculous game ,it has all but assured it.

all this "hometwon" kid stuff is beginning to boil in Houston. you can smell it in the air. I guess it all boils down to their new HC. (I bet Carr loves it, because he knows he's about to be released from hi hell)
    Young fits in well in Houston, because that horrid Oline will continue t make him scramble

Texans - V Young
    Saints - Leinart
    Titans - Reggie Bush BABY!!!

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Rose Bowl

Bush 13 carries 82 yards 1TD (6.x ypc)
    6 receptions 95 yards (almost 16 per catch)

Add in return yards: 275 yards for Bush in the big game.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'll still be somewhat disappointed if we don't get Young, but after I down the first celebratory beer, I'll be quickly over it.

6. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I dunno, Deuce is a good RB, but he is coming back from a major injury.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

again, with Domanick Davis I see no need for Houston to take Bush
    the inadequacy on the line requires for a mobile QB

and before anyone says "well if you're going to use the Dom argument - we have Chris Brown" - I say this: Domanick Davis is a better back

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Puck, I am in your Boat. If we get ANY of the big three I will be happy. If we get Bush, it gives us some room to play around with the offense, PLUS maybe Jacobs will be there in the second...WHO knows!!!

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think the Texans would trade out instead of taking Young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar