Terrell Davis calls Stephen Tulloch 'Sleeper of the Draft'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titantonic, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

On NFL Networks's Total Access tonight, Terrell Davis was asked by the host to name the biggest sleeper of the draft. Without hesitation, he said, "Stephen Tulloch. This guy is a beast." He went on to talk about him some, saying how the N.C. State defensive linemen were a lot better known, but said again what a beast Tulloch is.

I really respect Davis. He's a smart guy and isn't into making as much noise as he can like the former jocks on ESPN. I always listen closely to his analysis.

Drew Bennett was on the show tonight and did a very good job. Said he was happy with the draft and especially with Vince and LenDale. Hopes McNair comes back, of course, but understands it's a business decision. (Drew's a homer. Asked his sleeper of the draft, he chose a UCLA guy, Maurice Drew)

I'm not sure if I heard correctly, but I thought they said Fisher would be on Total access Tuesday night.
  2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea, for someone with no ties to NC State or the Titans that I know of, it's good to hear that...
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We need more nasty on D. I hope Tulloch brings some of it with him.
  4. H Man

H Man Guest

Yes, they (Darren Horton) did say Jeff Fisher would be on Titans Cam Tuesday.

It would be so cool if we actually hit on a guy that could play "D" with attitude his first year out.

God, I miss the days when the defense could actually tackle... keep RB's under 100 yds (wasn't really a surprise to see 'em hold 'em to under 50!!!)...at least 2 or 3 slobber knockers per game...a decleater every now and again...ahhh, the good old days:)
  5. Delaware Titan

Delaware Titan Camp Fodder

Fisher will be on Titans cam tonight, and Drew will be in studio as guest host again.
  6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm really getting hopeful for improved D. KVB already mentioned wanting to be more of a vocal leader, which is what we need. Faster LBs to help Keith, Hope and the rookies for depth and a starter at Safety, and an extra year for our two starting corners, I can see a change.
  7. that means that we got a good linebacker at a decent price
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Are you sure he didn't say "sleeping during the draft"?

;)
  9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I've got my hopes up for Tulloch. Fisher has already said he'll be a MLB, and I'm looking forward to seeing him play.

Oh yeah, I respect Davis as an analyst as much as any of these other goofballs on TV. (See Kiper, Mel) This is respect coming from a guy whose seen (and been hit by) a lot of good linebackers.
  10. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Every dai I liek this draft class more and more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.