Tennessee Titans 2008 Season Highlights

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I agree that the text message generation's vernacular appears somewhat less than erudite.

I am just 29, and it is painful to read.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Aha yea u got that from me disliking Kerry huh? U have the makings of a future tabloid reporter. nice!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

fine, let's play nice...

not attacking him?

You blamed the loss on the guy... straight up said he blew it.

He's defensible there because there is so much blame to go around.

and yeah, your argument for how it's all KFC's fault is silly, even trollish...

This isn't an age issue really. It's just having command of the written word and using it to communicate to an audience. I'm sorry dude, I appreciate your effort at being a cool guy. Just know that texting language gets on people's nerves. Can you imagine how much worse it would be if your posts were several paragraphs? The point is that writing in that style will cause people to take you less seriously, often causing them to overlook your points or skip your posts altogether.

let me just end this with "welcome"... ok?

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Aha well thanks, here you go.
    First off My name is Titans R Great if that's hard to understand then my apologies. I'm 18 so excuse the way i type. I'm a TITAN fan not just a Vince Young fan. I have a dislike of Kerry Collins for his attitude and other characteristics not worth going into. I like Vince Young as a player and human being. It irritates me alot when people bash Vince. I understand why you fellas do it, but i dislike when Kerry is thrown into the mix because of the fact that the guy has not accomplished much so making him out to be a god is wrong. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when i am criticized then i continue the banter though many dislike that. So there is your whole explanation in a nutshell.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow, that really jumped off the page. great work! :thumb:

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Sounds like your attacking him to me :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Good Job researching my post. But what i mean is im not attacking his play. I dislike HIM. And the reasons people defend him.

8. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

Come on, we all know the Titans offense (especially with an injured CJ) isn't designed to be a quick striking, big play offense. That's not the situation they want to be in nor excel in.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Saying the guy chokes in games is definitely attacking his play,what eles would you call that? I dont think anyone on this board thinks Collins is god or believes he is the future of this franchise. He did what most people believe Vince couldnt do and thats run this offense efficiently and effectively. Now we can sit here all day and play the "what if " game about his injury or this being his 1st season in a new offense but the bottom line is VY got hurt and Collins came in and won games. Now we all know Collins had some issues in the past with his personal life but that has nothing to do with how he played last season so i dont know why you keep bringing that up. If you dont like Collins for his past actions thats fine but to use that against him last year when all he did was win games for us because your a VY lover is obsurd.

10. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

KFC went though a rough time in his life...which alot of people do. he has been sober now for over three years which is pretty big. KFC has paid his dues in the nfl. he has been to the super bowl. VY has not. VY cant handle boos. and not to mention, he runs around getting drunk with a bunch of dudes half naked...not something a STARTING QB does when they are serious about their position on a team. did you ever seen mcnabb, payton, brady, farve, warner,young,moon, mcnair doing that??? no, they where focused on making the team better, not getting drunk.

KFC has the mature aspect down very well...he can lead this team. he led this team to a 13-3 season. and he did not lose the game against the ravens. alge and ldub did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar