Tennessean: Titans miss right passer twice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

What? #1 scoring offense in the league with VY? Why are we just hearing about this now? :eek:

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Maybe because you aren't actively following the team. Or maybe because you have some personal vendetta against me because I supported Young and so now your entire life is trying to trash any of my post.

Either way though, I think we're seeing how extreme some of you are.

Young's gone and isn't coming back though unless something totally unexpected happens.

Question, who do you want to be our QB? And is that person an upgrade? Lets talk football here.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:ha: No, no it's not. Thank God he didn't want to follow suit. Kerry Collins is garbage.

Also, the Bears don't go to Super Bowls because of their QB. Rex Grossman sure wasn't the reason they made it there a few years ago, and if they get there again, it won't be because of Cutler. Give credit where credits due, Urlacher and that D is whats up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yes, yes it is. When a rookie/young QB sits it's not to learn how to do exactly what the starter is doing, but what the Defense is doing, and how the pro game is different from college.
    Instead of sitting with his hoodie on at the end of the bench, he would have done himself a favor to be involved with what the offense was doing.
    But nobody couldn't tell him nothing...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You make the same tired comment over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over but of course it's me that's extreme? You have probably posted 100 of those same diatribes since my last comments about VY.
    I have moved on.. Maybe you should too..

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's always been inconsistent though. In Denver and Chicago.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

To the naked eye, McNair and Vince were supposed to be on the same team. MJTitans just proved my point when I said McNair was still an asset first after 11 years of broken bones and needing assistance to get up out of bed every morning for the franchise. Sure, everyone reconciled and everything was cool, no hard feelings 2 years later, but everything was not cool at the time, which is why McNair took matters to the Union, he didn't just "understand" and go home. Tension is what's inevitable whenever it's settled in court, tension, which definitely contributed to his departure. Now is it possible Bud and company had a side agenda along and planned to get rid of McNair from the beginning? Of course, the NFL is a dirty business. Did he? Maybe, maybe not, nobody here knows.

The main concern was would Vince had sat for McNair and what it had benefited him? Answer to both is "yes". Like I said, the plan was for Vince to sit his rookie year for McNair, all of us assumed that, including Vince and he couldn't have been happier.

Before being benched for Collins, he threw 22 touchdowns and 33 ints in 32 games. Last 2 seasons, after <b>reluctantly</b> sitting for Collins, he threw 20 touchdowns to only 9 picks in 19 games, (didn't count the first two games where he got garbage minutes). There's no doubt Vince would have been a good little boy for McNair and would have benefited greatly from it.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

McNair NEVER took a pay cut, whenever his contract was restructured he got MORE cash up front.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

I heard local FANS talk about Cutler.
    The MEDIA was seldom to mention Cutler before Leinart or Young. That's before the draft, and after.

You don't know the difference between fans and media, that's fine. But don't involve me.

10. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

your hearing problems dont involve me OR the rest of the real world...:kiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar