Teammates impressed with Britt on Day One

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Apr 22, 2013.

1. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Player we've been waiting to become a star + contract season = I think he's going to have a beast of a season.
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Cant stand players who only get their shlt together when its a contract year.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanMark

TitanMark Starter

When has he ever been " incarcerated" Britt will be fine. He is a rare talent that has had some maturity issues. If he is past those he will be fine. His injuries arent his fault. Its football not poker.

Britt will be a Titan for a long time. This is what we all should want.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

lets see if Britt can stay healthy all year and then we can talk about a long term contract. ill be the first to admit im a big time britt supporter, but he has to stay on the field and has to produce.
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I predict brittney will stay on the field even if they put him in a wheelchair. They will just make the field handicapped accessible. He cares because it's a contract year.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Kenny is looking good, I hope he remembered to work his legs out too though

kenny.jpg
  7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Starter

I wish that rare talent would show up. I think it is more accurate to say that Britt's talent rarely shows up. I'm still waiting for him to put together a full season. Hopefully this is his breakout year. At this point though, he still has to prove he is that rare talent.
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Every time britt gets the ball in his hands I hold my breath b/c Im scared hes gonna get hurt!