Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Teammates impressed with Britt on Day One

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Apr 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,955
    Probably Compton.
  2. QGP MIKE HONCHO

Moolah:
    $299
    Rolando McClain is making Kenny Brit look look half decent.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,886
    Yep... if he's a beast, franchise tag him and make him do it again. Then let him walk after that.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,886
    Nah. He's making Britt look like Gandhi.
  5. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,146
    To be fair Gandhi did get arrested a lot
    cozmicfool, QGP, BiscoPhan11 and 2 others high five this.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    Why would Britt leave?

Is he unhappy here? Maybe my memory sucks. No in fact i know my memory sucks, but we have stood behind him 100% throughout his career. He may very well stay here
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,886
    It's all about the money.
  8. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,146
    [IMG]
  9. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    yea, but how much money can he really be expecting, and whos to say we wont match it?

Seems like people are just automatically assuming he will leave. I didnt know if there was something behind it that I missed or had forgotten.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  10. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    Well IF he is a beast this year and IF he doesn't get hurt like he usually does then he will probably want more money than we would be willing to pay him for a being a one year wonder so the best thing we could do in tag him and see if we can get two good years out of him.

My gut instinct with this kid is that if he is as stupid as he has been without even experiencing the real big money yet then I'd say he'll be a complete F-Up once he does get a big contract because from my experience a lot of money usually makes you more of what you already are...meaning a guy who is a jerk with no money is a complete ass with money, an immature, dumb trouble maker with nothing left to "keep him out of trouble" will probably go hog wild and get in more trouble than ever once he has big money in his pockets. Unless he REALLY proves he can stay healthy, out of trouble and be a beast all at the same time then I say we send him packing after we milk two good years out of him.