Team needs to find a new QB ASAP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 6, 2013.

1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Bring in Freeman for all I care. He's better than fu*king Fitz. [​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Astrophysics

Astrophysics Special Teams Standout

Bring in John Madden
  3. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

We should've signed Hasslebeck instead. Looks like a blunder by management on this one. We bring Fissy in to keep the ship afloat if Jake goes down and he sinks the ship.
  4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Fitz plays like he's 47 yrs. old. It's all he can do to put a little something on the ball, but even then he's terribly inaccurate; he's done.
  5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

He really is a huge dissapointment.
  6. Titan_nation

Titan_nation Starter

Fitz sucks!!!!! I was starting to believe in him but he blew it what a f@@@ up. Verner should have had two int. now I know why he's on defense cause he can't catch. Munchak really you go for it on 4th down ? You idiot take the points grrrr everyone at Buffalo Wild Wings cussed you today. Kenny Britt that sorry mother fu@@@@ STOP playing him I'm sick of him dropping the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!! We beat ourselves today. It's not that KC is that good it's that we played that bad. It's gonna be a long road without jake. And Chris Johnson please man you just suck seriously I'm sick of watching him go backwards . A lot of frustration right now. And that stupid fu@@@@@ zebra needs to be fined for a bad call!!!!!!!!! He was going for the first down it was a clean hit and you just kept a drive alive and shifted the momentum!!!! Seriously refs it's getting old open your eyes up and watch the game !!!!!!!
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

yeah I'm not so sure I like it either
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If Britt catches that easy TD and we win the game then this thread doesn't exist.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  9. Titan_nation

Titan_nation Starter

Exactly
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

my blood pressure is too high right now to talk about this or the titans, when I calm down il be back to make a logical post but fitz sucks imo