Team Cap Room as of Aug 04/11 per PFT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I kind of wish the NFL offseason activity was this condensed EVERY season... this past week or so has been awesome!

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The rule about every team having to spend 99% of the cap doesn't start for 2 more years.

I wonder if we'll be able to snag any cap casualties?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How are the Raiders over? Who do they pay? NA is off the books and he was a big chunk of their cap.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Your guess is as good as mine.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well they just gave Stanford Routt a 3yr $31.5 million contract. And Richard Seymour a 2yr $30 million contract. And Michael Huff a 4yr $32 million contract.

And that's all just in the last few months. I don't even have time to go into all the dumb moves they've made over the past several years. It really is amazing that they are still that much over without Nhamdi though.

Oh how it must suck to be a Raiders fan...

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

They do have an undead owner...

I mean, look and listen to him...

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4t49CUaAqBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

undead means alive you know.

8. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I wouldn't talk trash about the Raiders owner... Don't think we have much room to talk.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Well he did draft Sebastian Janikowski in the first round...

NO ONE drafts kickers in the first round. That's retarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar