Tales from mini-camp 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Lendale practiced today. He shared duties with Henry. Chris Brown is lean, athletic and says that he's playing with a chip on his shoulder.

Lendale ran with Henry after practice. Henry is his new personal trainer. Now he needs an eating trainer. Just cause you run more doesn't mean you eat more!:irked:

Chris Hope didn't practice today. He's having some minor issues.

LaMont practiced today. He'll probably be starting by opening day.

Reynaldo and Griff are BFF, inseparable. That's a good thing for the secondary.

Rien Long is supposed to start practicing with the team in the next day or so.

2. The Mrs

Oh, someone asked about a defensive guy named Ford? He's too lean and needs to bulk up. In the meantime, LaBoy is a beast, hope he stays healthy.

3. The Mrs

Oh, dude from Seattle has little girl hands, but he's kind of cute.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I love the fact that Brown has a chip on his shoulder. We all know that he's got loads of talent, he just has to stay healthy. Good to see Lendale actually making an effort to get in shape.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hope has minor issues? I hope you mean injury and not girls...

I'm praying you're wrong about LT.

Is Griffen still at CB?

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:cuss:

7. The Mrs

NO, Chris doesn't have "minor" girl issues! It's a small injury, I can't remember, I think something like a hamstring or something.

Everyone loves Lamont, including the Coaches. He's beloved.

Griff is still at CB. Didn't you see the post about him and Rey being best buds?! After practice Griff was playing catch with David and some other guys on defense.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

including all the other 31 QBs in the league.

9. The Mrs

I'll give more stuff as I get it or remember it or I get permission to tell. In the meantime, it's time for me and my cat's afternoon nap. Shoot, my cat started without me!

10. The Mrs

Get yo' mind right! Quit hating!:irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar