Tailgate is on!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Up in the front. Look for the goTitans.com flag on a tall pole - there are a couple pictures of it somewhere here in the forum. See you in November! Bring your good luck charm and your appetite. Jags game, right? Nah, we won't need any luck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I would leave right now if I could!

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I am leaving right now, because I can! Won't make the tailgate though, because of plans with a friend. However, I was totally wrong on the weather, it's really cleared up and looks great!

GO TITANS! I missed the Bucs game, so it's my first time at LP since the playoffs!

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

BR Jr. and I made the trip over from Knoxville, but we got stuck in that nightmare on I-40. The guy in front of us actually got out of his jeep on the interstate and took a leak. Nice intro to the NFL for Jr, huh?

Sorry we missed the tailgate, but I have mapped out an alternate route for future trips. I'm going to try heading up Briley Parkway and then taking Ellington into town instead next time.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

mid week games are just difficult. I knew I had no chance what with home responsibilities and such. Got to the stadium at 6:40, no way to have made the tailgate.

Weather wound up good so hopefully everyone who did show had a good time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar