T.O. signs a one year deal with the Bills??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He wanted to prove to the Cowboys we could get another job quickly. i think he rushed it and will regret the move when he boast the worst numbers of his life.

2. obsolete29

obsolete29 Guest

Whew. Glad that's over.

I wouldn't mind if the Titans can get Holt at a good price but not very interested if he wants mega bucks.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Tears of joy. :wink2:

Now Trent Edwards and J.P. Losman on the other hand....? :winker:

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Bizarre. Absolutely bizarre. Of all the teams I saw coming, I wouldn't have picked the Bills in a long time. I don't see it going that prettily... And though I didn't want to see TO a Titan, I would have thought we would have been a better fit - more potential to succeed. Hmm.

5. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

So wait... Is he gonna be crying over Trent Edwards being "HIS" Quarterback when he doesn't put up great numbers and the press eating him up... Plus the Bills don't have a smart enough head coach to give T.O a kick in the butt when he starts making idiotic comments and crying bc he doesn't get the ball enough.... QUIT DROPPING THE BALL T. DOH!!

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

time to get the OTHER #81

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Obviously T.O. had money on his mind to play there.

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

When your agent releases a statement 2 days after you get the ax saying there's teams lined up to sign you when clearly the majority of the NFL doesnt want you, then it puts a little more pressure on you and your agent to sign with the first team that has the slightest interest in you so you dont look like fools.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

we gotta play against him and his new team next season..ugh

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I forgot the Bills were a team.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar