Swing weighs in on Mario Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

You gotta agree with me now that DD is out for the year. Texans could've had Bush, and there's no telling how far he would've taken them, single-handedly. He would've made Carr better, he would've made defenses respect them.

Now, they're left with a suspect D end and no running back.

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Every rookie is suspect in preseason. I could just as easily say that you're stuck with a suspect QB, that has never won the big game. That doesn't mean he won't step up this year but the statement is just as yours.

As far as your no RB comment, you do realize that our rookie outplayed the rookie your hyping so much.

And yes I wish Davis was healthy and yes I believe that Bush would make our team better. Bush, if he lives up to all the hype, would make every team better. It's not that hard to realize that the TEXANS D ranked last, last season. It is also proven that Kubiaks system does wonders for RBs. Those two things combined have me putting my faith, for the Texans, in the hands of the man coaching the team.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

:yes: Good:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar