Sweed makes me look like a genius at Texas Pro day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Austin_Bill, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Sweed is starting to look tempting. I like him. Plus he and VY already have a little chemistry. I like Earl Bennet more but he is not getting picked that early. If we go WR in round 1 it might as well be Limas Sweed.

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

You left out Kansas and Kst and Nebraska and Colorado, all of which have produced NFL Corners.

You mean the same Baylor team that produced CB Willie Andrews of the Pats or Gary Baxter, or CJ Wison of the Panthers? I think you need to let this one go before I go into all the agroids and Poke DBs that are in the NFL.

The Big 12 is known for producing high quality DBs from every school not just the elite ones.

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I said he would have been a superstar at Texas, not a huge stretch given his performance during his senior year. Too bad he was behind so many great players during his first 3 years.

How do you consider Ced griff to suck since he was drafted in the 3rd round by the vikes and is a starter? BTW Brown was a 5th round pick mostly due to behavior problems while at Texas, they guy probably should have been drafted a couple rounds earlier if he kept his nose clean.

Try as I might I can't name a single Michigan DB. I guess they are not too memorable.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

There is that one Michigan DB... I think he won the heisman.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah, he won Manning's Heisman

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

No..... the trophy says Charles Woodson on it. If it was Geyton's it would be at his house.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

as much as I dislike Manning, excuse me Geyton

I still have to say he was robbed that year

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I almost spit my drink when he couldnt name one DB. I mean, I understand overlooking Leon Hall from just last season, but CW?
    Boubakar Cissoko. Remember that one for the future.

Oh, and Austin Bill. Kansas State, Kansas and Nebraska don't really help your argument much. Those teams are typically bad. Nebraska has a good rep, but the other 2? Terrible.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ahhh Charles Woodson at Michigan...the good ole days. Back when he was a beast!

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Apparently he hasn't heard of Ty Law either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar