Super Bowl XLV

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pittsburgh actually looks pretty bad IMO. You can rely on your defense for a long time, but eventually it will come down to your offense's play. The Steelers' o-line may be the very worst in the league.

They didn't score an offensive touchdown today... and their only TD last week was due to Polamalu karate chopping Flacco.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Titans 7
    Falcons 6

Mark my word!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We're going 12-8!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

I'm on the bandwagon, Patriots vs. Falcons. Those are the most complete teams playing the best football right now.

Contingency prediction: Ravens vs. Eagles.

Dark horses, watch out for: the Saints, Chargers, Packers.

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

About a month ago I picked Ravens/Falcons, so I guess I'll stick with that. That'd be a good match to watch. ...As long as the Falcons win.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Seriously, being from Georgia, I would love to see the Falcons do it this year.

To me, I wish Randy Moss would have been claimed by the Falcons. They would find a way to get him the ball and he would be a deadly weapon in their offense.

That being said, if their defense can hold up, there is no doubt in my mind that they will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Falcons vs Patriots....

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Rams vs. Jaguars.. ferr sherr :)

On a serious note: Patriots vs. ______

I'm stuck between Eagles, Falcons, and Saints. I'm going to say Saints, but we'll see. Saints have Ravens, Falcons, and Bucs the next 3 weeks.

8. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I read through all the boring, sheepish responses now and it took to the very last post I read here for anyone to have someone different than Patriots/Eagles/Falcons/Steelers. Eff' the Ravens, I won't even include them in the picture just for personal hatred. I hate the Steelers too but I think it could come down to an all Pennsylvania Superbowl.

Eagles vs. Steelers

In the NFC, I wouldn't sleep on the Saints though, can't count the champs out until they're down. The New York Football Giants could make some noise as they are looking strong down the stretch. And the Packers with a non-concussed Rodgers could be in the mix as well.

In the AFC, I'm with #45 in saying I hate seeing the Pats in the Superbowl, it despises me to watch them in any game... if they lose in the Divisional matchup that would be great news, but they are extremely tough this year. Even though the Colts are down, you can't put Peyton Manning to bed just yet. The Chargers could overtake the Chiefs in their division very easily, and we know how tough the Chargers are in the playoffs (just ask the Colts). Hell, Jacksonville is looking mighty tough right now, but I wouldn't expect any Cinderella type dancing from them come playoff time. The Jets could very easily turn it around.

9. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Last year.

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Sorry man, didn't see your post. Didn't mean to steal your thunder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar