Stevie Ray Vaughan vs Stone Temple Pilots CLOSED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 21, 2016.

?
  1. SRV

77.8%
  2. STP

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BAND WARS RD1: Stevie Ray Vaughan vs Stone Temple Pilots

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

This won't even be close!

3. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

STP i nominated them ill vote for them no matter how futile it is.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Stevie just hits the guitar like *beeyaon be bow bow dee dippity de woww wowowow* and STP's heads burst into flames

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Dangnabbit, SRV was a great player!!...unfortunately he chose to play blues, so God shot down his copter.

I was driving a truck the day he died..had to pull over and throw a tantrum because it's always the good ones.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I respect the hell out of SRV for his guitar skills but his music just never really did much for me. He's one of those guys I feel like I should really be into but I'm just not for whatever reason.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Texas Floods

One of the best tracks of all time.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Stevie wasn't a 'recorded music' guy. It was all about seeing him on some dank Austin stage putting a sonic spell on a smokey room.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I've played a few SRV covers in my day, and if you can get past the dull and ubiquitous "Pride and Joy" that every half-talented guitarist wants to play at an open mic, there's some good arrangements; it's not all twelve bar standard blues dreck. "Couldn't Stand The Weather" and "Tightrope" are a blast to play live if your band is tight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar