Steve Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Steve Smith is not happening in Carolina. How about a Scaife for Smith trade? Chris Henry for Smith? No? Who then?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This isn't Madden.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Even in madden you would need at least a 2nd rd pick along with scaife to get smith.

What would they want chris henry for? They have used 2 first rd picks in the last 3 years on backs. The 13th pick on a back this year.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He and Donnie Nickey would have a good go though.

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Much as I would love it, we are not getting Steve Smith. He's one of the vital componets of the Panthers, and they have to win to save their GM's and coach's job. Now, if we put together a good enough package, I bet we could get Roy Williams. Give them a 2nd and a 4th and make the deal contingent on getting a long term deal done.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The only thing wrong with the panthers organization is bad luck. Fox is a very good coach but every other season they get the injury bug.

They also have failed in bringing in a solid #2 QB. Carr seemed like a good idea at the time but it blew up on them. It seems like they are always drafting to make up for some guy who got hurt or can't stay healthy.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I want Larry Fitzgerald.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Smith has a contract through 2012

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

The fact that he's done it before shows it's just part of who he is; a volatile guy. Not a pistol-toting thug or anything, just a guy who loses his temper. I know lots of people like that, perfectly good people. As long as he only takes swings at other grown men on the football field, doesn't take it home with him or out with him clubbing, it doesn't faze me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar