Steve Smith vs Nick Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

our Pass rush has been sick .. we ARE the best D in the league right now. If you take out the anomoly that was the Texans game ... we are zero points in the 4th quarter .....

2. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Steve Smith is the most impactful WR on any team b/c he can do it running, catching, & returning the football. He has to be accounted for on every single play. I would expect them to look at game film and see Harper having some difficulties covering the deep ball, and try to attack us there. Trust me, they will be leaving backs, & TE's in to help block & to try and take a little steam off of our pass rush, & I expect them to screen & run draw plays all day. That's the only way Testacarde stays upright.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

no i think we let a FG slip against the bucs in the 4th

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Still blocking that game out of my memory.

5. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

now thats scary. smith could have a career day. hopefully they put finny on him.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For the record, passes to receivers on Finnegan's side of the field Sunday was 63 yards. Very respectable.

Passes to Harper's side totaled 16.

Harper has been torched a few times but he's also had some excellent games. Whoever is on Smith will be getting some help.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I think... We all give Harper a hard time because of his "former team"

Everyone has a bad game. Without him were not a top 5 defense

8. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Exactly. Our corners' tackling is light years ahead of last year and it shows in our run D.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree that Harper is playing fine at CB for us. True that his run stop skills are better than his pass stop skills but he is doing fine.
    But I do disagree that without him we are not a top five defense ..... we are fine at the CB position with plenty of capable backups.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Nick harper + Steve Smith = NICK SMITH yeaaah.

Just realized that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar