Steve Smith to the Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

where do these teams get their money...Seems like we never sign anyone :(

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The same Steve Smith that had microfracture surgery on his knee in December. I'll pass.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

True but this is a still a good signing by Philly long-term. I hear he won't be back until mid-season. Still it's a nice move to poach him from NY.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Long-term? Its a one-year deal... lol

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

DeQuan Bowers fell from the top ten of the draft to the second round because he *might* need microfracture surgery in the future. Once you have that surgery you're pretty much screwed, especially for a guy who plays a position that requires his legs to be in tip-top shape. He might have a season or two left in him.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Microfracture surgery is potentially career threatening, but if you have the drive to come back from it, then it doesn't necessarily mean it's over. Age is also huge factor when you have the surgery and SS being 26, I think he'll still have a solid to good career from here. He has always had great hands and high football IQ, so I think he'll be nice depth at WR for Philly.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i just dropped him in one of my leagues. he was an auto pick.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I just mean that it says something that he signed there when supposedly the Giants were gonna bring him back. Maybe this makes him stick with Philly beyond this year is what I meant.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Good point. Well see if he's thankful for chance the Eagles give him, or opts for more $ next year.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

yeah it means Smith isn't what he used to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar