Steve McNair Memorial

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by highstep, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Just got done watching it online and have to say that was a very emotional ceremony. This whole thing really hit me tonight seeing the casket up there and listening to all the players and former players talk about Mac. I'm still in disbelief that this still happened but like the bishop said,hes in a better place.

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Man! That preacher/Bishop is good. If I still lived in Nashville, I would go to his services anytime.

3. psychotictitan

^
    ^
    He was very good,he put everything into perspective.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I thought his sermon was excellent. Some of the analogies he used to bridge to the biblical stories were great.

Overall I thought it was a very nice service.

5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i wish i would have known cnn was doing the feed... nfl lives coveraged blew...

6. psychotictitan

I completely agree,you would of thought they would of showed the whole thing or at least the majority of it on one of the espn channels or the NFL network. Sean Taylor's ceremony was broadcasted on TV or at least a good portion of it was If I recall correctly. So why not Mac? Not to take anything away from Taylor but IMO Mcnair had much more of an impact on the game then Taylor did. Maybe it was how the situation unfolded but the bottom line is both lives were taken by murder despite the circumstances. Doesn't really matter at this point because I was able to watch it online but it pissed me off that ESPN live thought that showing a few 30 seconds clips was good enough.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Life just isn't fair and makes no sense.

You got Pacman Jones, who spits on and slaps women around and treats them like a POS, who's still alive,
    and Steve McNair, who was as nice and decent a guy as you've ever seen, get's killed by a woman...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar