Steve McNair Memorial

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by highstep, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

On Wednesday and Thursday of this week from 9AM-7PM LP Field will be open to the public to come and reflect on the life of Steve McNair. I am hearing that there will be a wall/card of some sort to sign according to Jeff Fisher.

I will not be able to come since I will be out of town tomorrow but I encourage everyone who is able to attend.

Lastly i think it would be very honorable if we all put the #9 that is in mine and many others signature line and avatar space in yours as well. I think that would show visitors from other forums that we can all have one thing in common, that everyone here has great respect to the man that helped bring this team to Tennessee.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We should have a bronze McNair Statue outside of LP field.

3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

We should also erect a gold statue of him in the middle of the field. :cry:

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Touchdown Stevus.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd go by if I wasn't 2 hours away.

I wish they would change the name of the Charity golf tourney to the Steve McNair Charity Memorial.

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i am actually thinking about driving the eight hours to go...

7. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Damn wish I could be there....regardless of the situation or wrong doing....Steve was still a man, a father, a human being, a mentor, and idol to many. No one deserves to have to die like that.

Im getting a custom made Air9 patch made for one of my jersey's.

R.I.P. Steve....you truly are "Air" McNair up in the clouds now.

8. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i wish i could be there to! i live in san antonio, so , it will be hard for me to try to go. short notice from work that kind of thing, but one of my favorate pictures of him is on the cover of my cell phone this week as a memorial, and i would like for everyone that does have a cell phone, to do that also for this week as a way of honoring him.

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Very nice for them to do this. I went at a good time....it was a little slower than lunchtime or what is probably going on now that most people are off work.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I say we put something like this at LP Field, with that TD sign he used to do -

[​IMG]

Hell just change the Corcovado to Air McNair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar