Steve Hutchinson has a heart defect

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Meh... I don't make the jokes myself. But yeah, jokes about certain illnesses are funny if told right. Just like jokes about anything else are.

Hate to tell you, but we're all dying. And for most of us it wont be "of natural" causes. Cancer, heart disease, etc. It's waiting on all of us. Sad part of life.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's ok to make fun of Griffin tho for having no balls, but don't try saying Hutchinson has no heart, some are sensitive to that type of thing, and it's pretty low to take shots at something someone doesn't control..

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Ryudo,

I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but I'm kind of thinking that message boards may not be your cup of tea.

If we moderated every post that "offended" someone or is "not nice" then we wouldn't have any posts at all.

A little advice.... try to take things you see on this forum with a grain of salt, if it bothers you, then skim over it and don't reply. If posts continue to bother you, then you may want to skip reading message boards all together. You will see all different kinds of posts and you will never like or agree with all of them, that's just a fact.

Carry on...

T

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can see this ending well.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Sorry for the heart joke man, I feel for you and don't wish bad on you.

At the same time, it's a football message board and its a video of Drago and Rocky...let's not get too carried away. Not like I hope something actually happened to Hutchinson. Poor taste though, I apologize.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This isnt just any messageboard tho. Many here know eachother fairly well at this point. Play nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No one is making personal jokes about health issues I don't think... that'd be pretty low, even at troll standards.

My daughter is 6 and has diabetes. But I'll still make jokes... I hate self pity though.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If you are referring to my "tin man" joke, you'll note I said "bad heart" not "No heart." There are Titans I could have made a no heart joke about, but not Hutch, but then, this thread is about Hutch.

Sorry if I offend. My wife has a bad heart, so I am certainly mindful of the seriousness of that, and was in no way attempting to belittle Hutch.

9. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

:ha:

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the way i view message boards, especially sports teams, is kind of like an internet dive bar. everyone here somewhat knows everyone, and while we may say some insensitive things, its just part of being in atmosphere of the place. rarely do i think anyone actually crosses the line and means too, except for maybe taboo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar