Stephen Tulloch waiting for deal with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Gotta agree with you Jesse, I don't see Tulloch getting any better and if we're gonna pay top dollar for a MLB I'd rather have a tougher, more gritty MLB than him. He's good not great.

2. Big Time Titan

You would think, I remember thinking the same thing about locking AH up and we all see how that ended up.

3. Big Time Titan

I agree he's worth his tender but with Rosenpuss as his agent I don't see him settling for a Titan-type bargain deal.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tully hasn't hit his ceiling yet, he can improve. I once thought nothing of him, but he showed me some things in 2009. He could be a bright spot in Tennessee for many years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

I should have been more specific, I'm against giving him a big money contract because he ain't that great. I understand he's young and can still get better, I just don't think he can get that much better than he is already. He is already a good LB but I don't see him becoming a great LB. I hope I'm wrong and he does turn into a great LB, I just don't see it happening though.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he only led the whole team in tackles last year, what more do you want?

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

leading the Titans in tackles last season wasnt hard to do.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well he was one of the few moving out there. KVB stood in one place, now he's gone.... I think Tully moves laterally as well as any top notch guy you could name. He could stand to get faster going downhill, but he already meets backs close to where they get hand-offs. And that is something I'd get happy about.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was 12th in the league in tackles.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well he was second in 2008, despite playing less snaps because he wasn't in the nickle defense like he was in 2009.

he's easily the best LB we have right now and i thought at times last year he was better than bulluck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar