Statisticians wanted at the Tennesean!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012306270111

The error was noticed and changed on the web page but the paper that went out yesterday had a stats table for TEs comparing the TE production the last 2 years of Fisher-Dinger with the "first 2 years of " Munchack-Palmer.

Yes some idiot there thinks that Munchack has been the head coach for 2 years. Just as hilarious they showed the 2010-2011 TE stats for Munchack- Palmer and compared them to fisher's last 2 years 09-10.

The 2010 stats didn't even match!

Who works at that place?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You should send your resume, you love stats.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

gotta be a card carrying commie too work for Pravda

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

$1000 a week, 20 hours a week. Plus a press pass to all the titans games.

I'm waiting for the call.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think I could handle that too. Heck, that gives you time to work another job as well.

I do notice errors in the Tennessean as well. Maybe they should just hire me to read their Titans articles. I already do anyway.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

theres only like 12 people who work for the Tennessean.

Everyone else works for Gannett

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Dear Gannet, Inc.

If you are reading this, I will undercut RollTide, and do it just for the press passes, & travel and lodging to away games.

Sincerely,

TitansWrath

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I love the Titans but I absolutely despise some of the media that covers the Titans. Titans Radio is the best IMO and the Tennessean and Jim Wyatt are just amateurish. I've said this for years and I'm almost certain that someone from the Tennessean reads this board on the reg. I hope you guys realize that you have an awesome opportunity to cover a professional team yet there doesn't seem to be one professional on your Titans Insider staff. Sometimes I wonder if these guys even watch the game.. or if you just make stuff up. Because the way some of your stuff has read in the past. It's fantasy land. I haven't read your publications in years but from what RollTide posted, you guys still have no clue whats going on.

Remember Vince Youngs last seasons here when Jim Wyatt kept making up all of that stuff that Vince Young was allegedly doing? Just because VY "Never Denied" doing things, doesn't mean he did them.

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

there

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar