Some people here should be celebrating

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We all know that Amie Wells can't read very well.. I'd assume that she doesn't know how to use a keyboard either.

I also doubt she really cares about the Titans.. Probably just trying to get her break.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The chick is from Indianapolis, probably a spy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Had a conversation with her last year. She grew up a Chiefs fan, was chatting up up some Chiefs fans when I busted her for it. She was very cute and good natured about it.

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

She worked for the Ravens at some point too I believe.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

even worse

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

She is cute. She was just a bad addition to the Titans' in-game "entertainment."

Not her fault. It would be ridiculous regardless of who is up there. And she flubs lines all the time. But she does have the heinous job of reporting on the Titans.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Yeah, she's pretty good when it's a video that they can edit and upload to the site, she can get as many takes at it as she needs. But when it's live at the stadium it's almost embarrassing.

I would take that job any day of the week. I think any goT member could do it, and do it well. We should petition the team to get an actual fan in there in the marketing dept. because it seems they've run out of ideas.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The bad thing is we have 3 winnable games coming up. We need to lose at least 2 of those games so we don't throw away our chance at a top 5 pick.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

VICK + CJ = UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Well CJ has more yards and is averaging more yards than anyone on this roster and he is the #2 RB. That's saying something lmao. GTFO!.

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar