Some great Titans vs Texans photos

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I had a photographer from Houston contact me today. There are all very nice shots. I'll put a few in the gallery. They are by Abel Longoria.

http://www.610Photos.com

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

those are excellent, thanks for posting TJ

3. very nice photos

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well they kick things off with a bang :brow:

5. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

yes they did
    :yes: :)) :cool:

6. nxracer

nxracer Guest

thanks for the kind words guys...

it was a blast to cover and there were a ton of photogs there... it was a very weird experience since the stadium erupted it cheers when vince ran it in...

btw, you guys have an amazing site here... ive seen a lot of team forums and just regular forums in general (plus i own/admin one as well) and this one is top notch. keep up the good work!

Abel.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Any relation to Eva? Got any of those pictures? (sorry, I'm sure you get that a lot, couldn't resist.)

Great pictures.

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Oh thanks for that superb link TJ, you da man

9. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I'll get around to looking at the gameday pics later.

For now and for the immediate future I will be completely consumed in the Ballgirl Pics area ...

Yowsa!!

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

my favorite

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar