Soloman Wilcots on Fisher and Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

F*** Soloman. Uncle Tom . He splits verbs every time he is in an interview.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't use the it sucks button- but your post is very tempting. You curse, you have racial implications and you insult his grammar in your post. And your post is grammatically incorrect.

Soloman Wilcots is a well respected commentator because he has experience and he candid. I believe his comments are salient and insightful. I haven't thought about the situation in the manner he brought up- namely that Fisher has had a hand tied behind his back trying to "make-do" with a cry-baby quitter QB.

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. titantrusince82

I have the right to my own opinion. Fisher has made suspect choices in the past (ex. using your 2nd round pick to get Chris Henry, keepinng R. Hill and Lamont Thompson in a Titan uniform to long). I could go on for hours. Soloman only goes by what he hears from the titans FO. I bet that he didnt get VY's side of the situation.

4. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

I'll go with folks who don't have a dog in the fight on Vince's side. KM and others stating he doesn't have what it takes to be a pro/leader rings true to me. Vince has been coddled since UT and it shows. I'd rather have a coach / qb who give it 110% every day with 90% of the talent rather than someone who just doesn't get it.

5. 24

24 Starter

But you have?

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't have any problem with you having an opinion, just the opinion you have.

I listen to Soloman Wilcots a lot and he is well informed and offers fresh insights free of spin. I believe your opinion to be inaccurate and full of "pro-Vince-anti Fisher" bias. And I find the racial reference describing Wilcots as "uncle Tom" particularly offensive.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Solomon Wilcots has probably watched no more than 3 Titans games in the past 2 years. His opinion is based on whatever ESPN put on their channel. He may know a lot about the game of football, but he dont know much about individual teams. True experts and analysts dont have time to travel every week and be a commentator. Thats why you only hear Mel Kipper once a year, cuz the dude is studying and analyzing. Simpletons think that just because a dude used to play football and hes on the TV screen that hes an expert on all 32 teams in the league.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. titantrusince82

You are right. I stand corrected. I take back the uncle tom comment.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titantrusince82

However Ii have heard Soloman cover enough games on tv to know that he splits verbs. Thats not opinion. That's a FACT!

10. titantrusince82

He is a Wayne Brady

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar