So you want Fisher Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by threeputtsam, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. threeputtsam

threeputtsam Camp Fodder

I'm a Houston Texan fan. I hate the Titans. You Titan fans have no idea what houston fans have been through. The Titans never blew a 35-3 lead in a playoff game. The Titans never had a GM that mooned guests at a wedding reception. The Titans owner never fired a Titan coach after leading the team to 3 consecutive playoff appearances. The Titans fans were never threatened to renovate their stadium or the owner would move the team, then 4 years later (after we renovated the Astrodome) demanded a new stadium or he'd move the team. The titans never had an owner who fired a coach mid-season, only to hire the Rice Owls coach that led the team to consecutive 1-13 seasons. We had to put up with all this bs in Houston with Bud Adams. We finally get a good coach and the team moves to Nashville. If you all think Fisher should go - you need to re-think. Fisher can coach. You all don't know how lucky you are to have him with such an idiot for an owner. If Bud fires Fisher, expect some of the bs we've had to put up with. Fisher can coach - period.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. tnyou

tnyou Guest

Don't forget the fact you guys are the only NFL team to not make the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Theres nothing funnier than a Texans fan lol its tooooo easy to win an "argument" with one of them

One of the benefits of being a Titans fan in Houston :)

4. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

And how many Super Bowl's has he won? "ZERO"! Out of 16 years of head coaching Zero Super Bowl wins. That is long enough that I want to see a change. Don't get me wrong I love him as a coach and what he has done for the Titans orginization, but here has to be a time where it has to be over. That time is now. He is a good coach, but if you look at his win/loss ratio in season and playoffs. He is mediocre at best.

There needs to be a "Change" in Nashville after this season.

5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Much less a winning record :ha:

8-8 and sky's the limit!

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If you want him...take him..be my guest.

[​IMG]

7. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

We're already putting up with the bs you had to deal with when this franchise was in Houston. Getting rid of good players because they deserved a higher contract and replacing them with washouts at the veteran's minimum or draft picks that either fizzle out within two years or never step foot on the field. I'm not saying that Fisher can't coach, but he has to adapt to the new coaching styles in the league and so far he has refused to do so and he needs to stop promoting from within he should have gotten an outsider to replace Schwartz but he didn't it was an ego thing. We're gonna see more bs from Adams the day after the Seahawks royally rape our :grrr::grrr::grrr: in the final game of the season.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!! and, Ding!!

Someone finally gets it.

Because, they too, were an Oiler fan.

9. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

He is saying that without Fish, we don't even get to the SB. Other than Fish, Bud Adams has not been a good evaluator at selecting a quality NFL HC.

What if Bud fired Fish 2 years ago and picked Jim Zorn as his HC? I'm just saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar