So, Who are the Cancers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bassplyr, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

How is CJ not to blame when he averaged 2.5 yards a carry against the worst rushing defense in the league!!!!! 30 yards against a team that gives up on average I think 150 a game. And we pay him 10million for that? He is a cancer if not just for the fact that he is stealing our money. Not to mention he is averaging 3.64 yards a carry.

But I know the OLine sucks. Lets face it we pay a guy 10million to a scat back who can't make anyone miss

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So I watched the condensed version of the game and here what I saw.

The 1st score they gave up came on a weird play, so can't count on them fumbling for us unless they want to call that same busted play that ive never seen anywhere.

The 2nd TD by STL was a result of some fluky Tavon Austin runs. Who on our team will run a reverse that sets up an easy score? Can't count on that going wrong vs Indy this Thursday.

The thing I did enjoy seeing was Andrew Luck over throwing his receivers a lot. Thats something we can hope he does again.

Rams 3rd score came on a 98-yard kick return. We have no good KR's so can't assume we can get up 21 on the Colts.

IDK man, if you follow my train of thought on this, I dont see how we "destroy them". We could hang with them, for sure, but "destroy" or "sweep", or even "beat" aren't words Id be throwing around right now, not after the loss we just got.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I will be contented with physically dominating the ponies - win or lose

4. JCBRAVE

Everyone and their Mama said we can not sleep on these jags, and what did we do, we slept on the Jags. And if you say we didn't, youre dead wrong. Just the fact everyone is so taken aback by this loss proves we all slept on the Jags.

When the Titans dont respect a team, they get punched in the mouth and stay dazed all game. We never even had the lead that game, not once. SMH

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Talk is cheap. As I pointed out in the thread on this topic the team says this every time they play a bad team. Saying it and doing it are two different things.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true, closest Titans came too a lead was down 22-20 before RF pulled his patented 'play that ensures defeat' play out of his bag of tricks. BANG down 29-20 time for some garbage stats right Ryan!

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

:cj: is never to blame. He has an excuse book the size of the yellow pages and an army of blind defenders.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

take away those 21 points who wins....

9. JCBRAVE

Rams still win, but the momentum of the game is different. My biggest hang up is that we can't generate plays the same way STL was able to..

Who on our team gives us a spark the way Tavon Austin did all those times yesterday?

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

our 13 is better
    also if tavon can run through the defense like that so can chris Johnson
    also they have like 2 days to prepare for Fitzpatrick
    that's nnot enough time.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar