So, Tom Brady is going to crush Peyton's record.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Brady and Bellicheck are cheaters...

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

brady is a heck of QB, better than decent...

but what is the difference between last year's Brady and this year's Brady? He has better people around him, so clearly the supporting cast means something to Brady's success.....

I hate both Peyton and Brady.....

if you think Peyton has been lucky (he's been good) then I think Brady has been just as lucky....

3. wg53

wg53 Starter

I know he is better than decent. That was the point of my post.

Yes, better players around you make you perform better. That was the point of my diatribe about Manning.

The lucky comment regarding Manning is about him being lucky to have such talent placed around him. Not that he is lucky in other regards.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Let's face it, in the NFL when ranking QBs it comes down to...

1) Manning
    1) Brady

2) Everyone else...

The exciting thing is we've got years to see who goes down as the greatest of all-time, because in my opinion we are likely looking at the number 1 and 2 in that list as well.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Such as you can tailor the argument either way and make it valid. It's subjective. Folks with T avatars are more likely to see the Manning side of things whereas folks with M avatars might look at it differently.

6. wg53

wg53 Starter

I'm a Vols fan.

And I still say Brady is better.

7. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

Haha...you caught me! Still, I think Peyton is a pretty dang good quarterback regardless of who his receivers are. I mean the Colts where terrible before he got there, and now they are consistantly one of the best teams in the league...that is until we take over ;)

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:pop:

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You can bash Brady all you want, but there's one thing for sure: that guy is getting WAAAY more poon than any of us or Manning.
    You know that any chick who sees those rings on his hand automatically thinks "Maybe I should try liking football!" Plus Brady is smooth under pressure....I'm pretty sure that Manning is way too podunk fratboy for that--while Brady is taking his girl shopping at Sach's Fifth Avenue, Manning is trying to make his girl giggle with fart jokes.
    Manning gets an endorsement from MasterCard..priceless. But Brady gets Visa--he's everywhere Manning wants to be!

Seriously though...me and a friend were talking about the unusually high TD rate from Brady, and his opinion was that it was because Brady got SuperBowl wins, Sportsman OTY, ProBowl QB, etc, etc, but he's never gotten a season MVP award. Looks like he's on his way to one now.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh, using the ol'homer bash on me, eh? For the record, I dislike Tom Brady (as a football player) but hate Peyton Manning far more, so any time I'm discussing the 2, I'll seem like a Brady Fan.
    Brady wasn't even good for us-er-Michigan. But even so, I don't have a bias. I bash Henne, praise Manningham and Hart. It levels out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar