So the Jets have 34 Sacks.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They love to Blitz. Something tells me they will stack the box stopping the run and force Collins to beat them like the last 4 teams we have played.

Nothing new, i just hope the Oline holds up against all those Blitzes and i hope Collins is ready to win all of our games from here on out. CJ is no longer a secret weapon.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

our oline is one of the best, if not the best, in football. Collins has been sacked like 6 times or something ridiculous. We'll be fine.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I hope they like to get burned because if they think they can just blitz all day they are sorrowfully mistaken.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I love this thread title. So theres a 53 man roster, and the Jets only have 34 sacks?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

yep the titans have allowed 6 sacks this season.... 4 of which have come in the last 3 weeks.

Jets don't need to stack the box either to stop the run. Jenkins gets triple teamed which allows our LB's to run free. You guys are going to see what its like to have someone who is equal to your fat albert. Ive honestly watched the titans quite a few times this season and If I had to take either or just for this season I am taking fat jenkins. He is playing like he is in a contract year.

But its obvious you guys have not watched a jets game this year. Not that there is any reason to since you guys are out in tennessee but Our defense matches up so perfectly with your offense but none of you see it. If cassell dosent run three balls for 60 yards in our prevent defense last week we have the number 2 or 3 run D rather than the 5th. Maybe that would have been more impressive to you guys.

I mean **** you guys are 10-0 for a reason but you guys can't win the game by just walking out of the feild. You guys stay c0cky...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't think the Titans have ever been ****y this year.

I also think this is the game we will lose. Said it weeks ago this will be our first loss.

8. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

haha so far almost every poster just says something along the lines of oh we'll beat you. I don't think I have read more than just 2 or 3 posts that have said this game will be a tough one. Like I said its to obvious that the majority of you guys haven't watch a jets game.

I also love people saying favre is going to throw two or 3 picks. Favre and mangini had a meeting about 3 games ago and since then favre has had one stupid throw. You guys can't know that because you don't watch the games but I do. I live in florida and am in college so on sundays I have to go to the bars with sunday ticket so I have seen every team play several times. Favre has looked really sharp aside from that one greer pass against the bills.

9. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Maybe throw in Vince for a play if their blitz is working? :duckrun:

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Anyone know if KVB will be back for this game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar