So if the Titans moved to a new city would you be a fan still?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

A question I always struggle with.

But probably, yes. Not from Tennessee , and can't imagine switching teams randomly to a franchise I've never cared for

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I know at least two others.

The race is in Austin. That's the south...ish

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

My thoughts exactly. Can't answer unless it actually happens.

This said, living in Canada means it wouldn't change much for me. But if it happened, I'd assume there's a number of issues and I'd be frustrated by the org. I'd likely go back to being a Cowboys fan, they were my team when I was little, switched when the Titans were created and I picked the Cowboys as a bandwagon fan because they were good. Either that, or Seattle because it's the only team that's even remotely close to where I live.

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Funny, I was gonna say no I wouldn't. Unless they move to San Antonio cause I live an hour from there. No way a team moves to Austin.

I was an Oilers fan and stayed a fan cause all my family lives in Tennessee, my parents and I would go to Tennessee all the time for Holidays and family functions. I was also a really little kid when they moved so the only NFL players I really knew and was a fan of were Oilers players like McNair, George, Robertson, Bishop.

5. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Depends on where you are relative to Tennessee.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'd be pissed as hell. Which is weird, seeing as how I live on the other side of the Earth from Nashville now anyway.

A lot of it depends on the state of the team at the time. If it had happened two or three years ago, when the team was a dumpster fire, I'd probably quickly lose interest. I'm barely watching the NFL anymore anyway, might just not care altogether.

If it happened now, that we have some hope and some players I'm invested in, I might stick it out for a bit.

But no way I'd ever spend a nickel in support after that. Not that I do now anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I've always lived in Florida and i became an Oilier fan a year or two before they moved to Tennessee. Location won't ever matter for me, ill always be a Titans/oiler fan.

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Lol. We plan on moving there in two years or so. If they ever left, which they won't, that would sounds good to me.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Awesome man. Texas is great. Our winter season is already over lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar