So does Rennie Curran Start??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was just watching a video on Titansonline.com and realized that David Thornton is going to be on the PUP list at the start of the season. Fish said that Brown is more likely to return than DT. So Thornton must be pretty badly hurt. So you'd think that McRath would start (which would be awesome!)... but he's on ROIDS and got a 4 game ban :moon2:.

So does this mean Rennie ''Buffness'' Curran is starting week 1?

Also on a good note Derrick Morgan is back!

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I dunno but it would be a great way to get him some reps early. Does anybody know if he plays both linebacker spots? If so, and he plays well, then we atleast know we won't have a dropoff if one of our OLB's go out.

I really like our depth this year

3. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I was hoping Thornton could get back and fill in for 4 games, tis a shame. The thougt of Colin Allred starting for 4 games makes me nervous, but I think that's what is going to happen. I'm expecting to see a lot of nickel.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can't see Curran starting at this point. He doesn't look very natural out there right now.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Where is Keglar? I'd say it would be Keglar or Winborn to start. But Curran wouldn't be a surprise.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

d

o

n

n

i

e

n

i

c

k

e

y

!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd say the odds of Curran starting, barring about two more injuries to OLBs is about the same as Kerry Collins beating CJ in race.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I haven't been too impressed with Curran yet. I'd like to see him get more action and see just what he's got.

9. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I wouldn't be shocked if keglar is on the bubble. I don't see him starting a game ever.

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

So who is gonna Start?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar