So Does Munch Start Hass Against the Jags?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Dec 18, 2011.

?
  1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    32.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It is, but Munch can save face by using Hasselbeck's injury as a scape goat.

He won't come out and admit he was wrong, he did work for Fisher for a loooong time you know..

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I'd say it's pretty probable. He isn't committed to Hasselbeck anymore. I doubt he'd want to openly tell the next opponent who is starting. One of the few things teams with QB controversies CAN do is keep the other team from preparing for a single QB that week the first week they switch.

Chances are we're starting Locker but don't want to tip our hand and make it too clear to the Jags.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...ssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports Tennessee Titans

But this guy is Fisher 2.0 right? :shake:

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Verner started every game last season yet Munchak started McCourty instead and it's worked.

Ruud went on IR but Munchak said it would be a "tough decision" if Ruud came back 100% after only 2 games with McCarthy (maybe 3).

Chris Hope also a lifetime starter under Fisher kept his job two starts this season before Babs officially took over.

I get that it's easy to say he's Fisher 2.0 because it's a nice catch-phrase and people can look at one person and say "oh yeah he's started way too long" (like even I have with MH) but objectively, Munchak is already much better about starting the best player than Fisher. He's about 3-for-4 on that.

The funny thing is this guy hasn't even had an offseason to fully evaluate talent, yet he's making some decent calls.

I think some of you guys are so conditioned to losing and hating the staff that it's just ingrained into you. You can't stop and think for even a moment.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I do agree with you in that this fan base is conditioned to hating the coaching, and is why so many are so quick to throw Munchak under the bus. It shouldn't be that way.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

win the games they are supposed too win and compete in the rest and the fans will not feel that way

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Do not tell me hasslebeck gives us the best chance to win!

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Lets not tip the jags off....................how about some coaching adjustments during the game. When we have a gameplan that works we are ok. But when thinks start going south we stay with the same game plan no adjustments 0. That is fisher 2.0.

Down on the defense too. No run blitzes or stunts lets just sit in the 4-3 base. I almost want a 3-4 coach because I am so sick of looking at the 4-3 with the corners ten yards off the wr.

If we must suck then can we look different doing it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar