So Does Munch Start Hass Against the Jags?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Dec 18, 2011.

?
  1. Yes

38 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    32.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Pretty sure I could accomplish that with a Smart car

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. AalexG

AalexG Camp Fodder

4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

I love the part where the dude bails out at the end like he's on a runaway train with the bridge out ahead.

5. mud

mud Locker Fan Boy

I've said the same thing before, but I will say it again. MH is a _good_ QB... He isn't a good leader. I'm from Seattle, also a seahawk fan, and I never warmed up to MH, even though he was the QB when we were at our best (which is when our O-Line was the best in the league).

I think you make the change to Jake Locker because Jake is a Leader, he brings energy to the entire team, and damnit, even when losing, he's fun to watch. (I had season tickets for a winless UW season, and Jake made me feel like I got my money's worth every week he was healthy).

6. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Nothing was Hasselbeck's fault, other people made mistakes, and Locker just took what they gave him. I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like he'll be starting next week.

"the fact that we were in that position not because of the way Matt was playing"

"Cook fumbled the ball after a 40-yard gain is not Matt’s fault"

"He got hit when he was throwing that other ball which ended up being underthrown so we didn’t feel really that we were in that position because of how the quarterback was playing"

"I think (Chris Johnson) has got to do a better job on that ball. At least break it up or make it incomplete"

"We felt that Matt gave us the best chance most of that game to win"

On Locker's Performance: "He took what they gave him"

http://www.titansonline.com/news/article-1/Titans-Colts-Postgame-Quotes/7ad3ec2c-689b-44a6-8755-52b9294c29ab

7. Moon1

Moon1 Starter

I'm not really sure the point of pulling Hasselbeck at the end if he is still your guy

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Munch Bunch has to realize that their season was over when they departed Indy.
    Time to look forward to a lockerroom emptying free-agency and a 2012 season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Munchak better stick with Hasselbeck. He should have started Jake yesterday and let MH rest his gimpy leg. No sense in letting him rest now that he pretty much blew our shot at the playoffs. I'll be p!ss3d if he starts Locker now that we have nothing to play for.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Hass will start but I wish they would Locker finish out the season. It will be a good experience for him so he can get ready to start next season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar