So both Washington and Hawkins are injured

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

More reason for you to take a hike..

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

The past two games I've found nothing wrong with Hawkins. Now with Nate hurt we will have to rely on him more. I don't get the hate on the guy. He hasn't played bad these last couple of games

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

We're screwed without Nate. Williams is too inconsistent and we can't rely on Hawk, Mariani or Avery. We should have gone after Mason or Cotchery harder before the season started because now we're stuck with bringing in some bums off the street. Not to mention Hasselbeck looking more and more like the old Hasselbeck. I love this team and I wanna be hopeful but it doesn't look good.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hear we can acquire Brandon Lloyd for a 5th rounder...

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Hawkins was good. Lol.

Your credibility as a sane human being continues to plumet.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've watched Hawkins very very closely since day-1 of his NFL career, and I can say he IS improving week to week. I just don't know what his ceiling is. One day he does some stuff to make it seem like the light's coming on, but then disappears making you wonder what the hell happened to him.

The best word to describe Hawkins is; INCONSISTENT!

I want to like the kid, really do, but he's too on/off to be relied upon at this level. He'll get another shot somewhere next season.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I said he has been "decent".

And "decent" is an improvement for him. Decent is something he wasn't while the board had faith in him for some blind reason. Now he shows he can actually contribute and people jump off the wagon?

This fan-base is full of bi-polar weirdos.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. iQon

iQon Starter

We really miss Kenny Britt.

But I wouldn't really take Hawkins "injury" too serious. A dislocated finger? He has 9 more of them. If he's not out there next Sunday he needs to be cut.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Washington, Hawkins and Cook are all expected to play
    Washington had a hip bruise, Hawkins dislocated finger, Cook bruised hip
    probably limited on Wed. but expected to play...

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Blind squirrels find a nut every now and then. He was wide open for a TD on blown coverages. Good job for not dropping it Hawk.

Someone get the man a spatula for the burger joint next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar