So both Washington and Hawkins are injured

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

[​IMG]

2. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Nate's injury is bad for us Hawkins not so much. Who cares if Hawkins never catches another pass as a Titan. I sure don't. Let's try anyone bring in some fans out of the stadium they can run around just as well as he does and not catch the ball. How many years does he get a free seat on the sidelines?

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Injuries dont matter in a lost season. Just more reason to address this in the draft.

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Titans signs Terrell Ownes to a one year deal, i can see it now......................

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Like I said in the game thread, at least Hawkins scored a touchdown before he'll have to get a real job next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hawkins has actually been decent the last 2 games. Titans fans are effing weird. They'll stick behind players for no reason whatsoever... then they finally play their best and they turn on them. Really odd...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

I completely agree with you on this one. I can also see the titans having to go get TO if Nate is out for a while.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hawkins is horrendous. Terrible route runner.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

Damian Williams has played decent. I've been a big critic of his and I'm willing to take some of it back. He does have potential, now he needs to show up more often and be consistent.

Hawkins still sucks. He caught a TD when he was stationary and wide open in the end zone. He hasn't done anything that makes me think he's worth one of 53 spots on this roster. I wouldn't be upset if we cut him tomorrow (obviously not gonna happen).

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

More TO talk....look, he had a staged workout, what, 2 weeks ago??? NO ONE invited him in for any other work. What does that tell you about his knee??? It tells me he is not ready.

There was an Avery sighting yesterday, and he looked to me like he had lost a step....he may get it back, but he is coming off of an ACL injury (much like TO is, only Avery is much younger).

TO will not help here...not this season anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar