Snow!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Actually, it happens pretty regularly on the Big Island.

Mouna Kea (or maybe it's Mauna Loa?) is a couple hundred feet higher than Maui's Haleakala volcano, and it is situated just right to make it's own snow.
    This is cool (ha) because you can get in your Jeep and climb it, go snowboarding/skiing, then roll down it and go surfing and sunbathing all in the same day :brow:

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Whew I barely survived Winter Death '08. I think I'll move to Hawaii where I don't have to put up with the BS. Make room Avvie :))

3. Hell, my cousin just went home to Youngstown, OH for "spring break" and was welcomed by 18 inches of snow. I think I'd go crazy with that kind of weather...

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I took these Saturday at around 6PM. It was brutal (but fun to watch).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Lol im sorry but thats not close to waht we just got this past week

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm sure, but it was more than enough for TN. We are a Southern state - don't need no Nawthern-style weather!

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Come on down, Bobo! :))

And, Starky, what kind of DA goes to freakin' Ohio for spring break?? Is he, like, home schooled by the FFA or sumpin'?

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Here's a coupla shots I took of my place Friday night

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. He's a freshman in college and his parents wanted him to come. Just bad luck that they just happen to live in the great white north...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar