SI article says Titans will get Ginn and M. Turner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jfrancis04, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

2. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Certainly wouldn't be the worst case scenario

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'm with this article. I like getting Turner, but I'm not so sure about Ginn. I think the FO will draft Ginn.

4. dgood

dgood Guest

I dont like this at all.....Not many like Ginn. We have bigger need at DE and RB right now I think. We need to do several things:
    1) Draft Jarvis Moss with our 19th (You read what it said --> Identical almost to Kearse......look what he did for us in 99!!!!)
    2) Trade for Turner
    3) Draft for a WR and CB in the 2nd and 3rd.

5. well i wouldnt mind ginn+turner at all

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Doesn't say that we will, just that they think it would be a good move for us. There's a lot of speculation like this out there, but the Titans have been pretty quiet, and I don't think anyone really knows what to expect from MR.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I'm not a Ginn fan... he's a one trick pony. Young needs a red-zone receiver. That being said... the Titans' will take Ginn because of the special team play. God forbid we get a pure receiver or consider trading up to get Johnson. Ginn's going to be another Rocket Ismail or Desman Howard.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This Ginn hate on this board isent as big as some of you think. It started off with 2 people and everyone diddnt want to be considred a "OSU Homer" like many people now call me.

I feel as if some of these guys on here know they would like it if we got Ginn and just are afraid to disagree with the other guys. Thats perfectly ok.

I know were drafting Ginn in 4 days.. I know it. You'll see.

9. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Im not a Ginn hater. I've said all along that he's probably the fastest player I've ever see on the field. I even think he's too fast for Young's in-accurate deep ball. That being said... I can't see using a first round pick, and paying slot one money for a special teams player.

10. HorusKing

HorusKing Guest

I like Dewayne Bowe a lot more than I like Ted Ginn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar