Should we... or should we not???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Feb 13, 2009.

?
  1. Yes! 12,13,14 million a year, whatever it takes.

63.8%
  2. No! It's too risky, there are options other than this.

36.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I voted yes. I know it will be NO. I'm on the fence about it, i'm really more concerned with what we will do with the cap money than what we will do with Haynesworth. Obviously, I think the FO saw this coming, so they picked up Jason Jones in the 2nd round. Also, when they franchised him, they knew what they were letting him go.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think there are many CHICKENS here that are not posting their opinions! :ha:

Oneton, I pretty much agree, I voted Yes, but believe it will be no.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think we should keep all of the players from the 08 season. that was a awesome *** team!

lets just add a pro bowl WR and go win the SB next season.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If only it were that easy

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

[​IMG]

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we should not

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

No mate, I didn't. Your talking of the last game in the season? The one where starters played how long on offense? I believe some of our secondary also came out a bit early. I saw Bulluck and others on the LB and Dline crew be rotated in and out. I can't argue we didn't have AH or KVB, because they wouldn't have gotten any playing time if they were healthy. What Titan fan liked what they saw week 17 Gunny?

Well the hopefully was for hoping they'd remain injury free to actually provide depth. I'm sorry, but you are lying to yourself if you don't believe depth with pontential and more importantly potential to step up in the absence of starters (therefore potential to produce in the system) has a big part of getting to an AFC Championship game let alone the Super Bowl and being victorious.

8. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I say yes. I agree with some of the others. I think Albert is better than most DT even when he is not 100%. He does things that most DT just can't do as good as he does it.

9. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

Voted yes, but not for "whatever it takes". Make him an solid offer and leave it at that.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Doit, doit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar