Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Shonn Greene second knee surgery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, May 11, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. peterm211 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $287
    I think LenDale White could get 5 yards a carry for us if we put a plate of nachos 5 yards from the line of scrimmage.
  2. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339
    yep AA might just get the spot. hope so
  3. Mitch86 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $285
    First you say any ol RB can come in and play the position, then you **** on the RB we drafted. From everything I have seen hes a solid back. Got the ball a lot and was always churning his legs and moving forward. Set school records. 4th in both yardage and TDs last year if I recall correctly. Is there ANYONE you approve of on this team or do you just come here to ***** and moan?
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,644
    Not sh**ting on him at all. But people here acting like he's going to be a top back are being a bit silly.

He's a solid RB. That's about it. Nothing special or great.

I'll take a consistent RB over what we've had, anyway.

People I approve of on the team: Pollard, Casey, Wright, and a few others. Basically- the ones that do their job.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    Ugh. This is very disappointing.
  6. Mitch86 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $285
    I thought that there are no special or great RBs since any ol scrub can play the RB position? Its plug and play. Get the janitor and throw him on the field... but seriously, I have not seen one person claim the guy is an all time great or anything. But he was a solid RB in college and should be a great addition to this team.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,644

... there's a difference between it being an easy position to fill (thus no RB taken til the 2nd round) and it being a position with no elite players.

You're not likely to get Adrian Peterson. The position being easy to fill doesn't mean you can get that.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    This is just a knee scope.

Concerning, but not a big deal.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,617
    Shoulda went Hyde
  10. 520 Starter