Shaun Alexander is softer than medicated cotton

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CriticalTheory, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

[​IMG]Little ol Care Bear no piece of work Alexander

Yeah Critical said it what????

I understand a concussion is a serious issue, but lets be real if you are well enough to jump around on the sidelines like a little girl. You are well enough to get your soft a*s back into the game.

It's easy to run for 1800yds and 28TD's when you have the easiest schedule in the NFL Who did you play?

If you are a primetime performer you are supposed to shine in the biggest games and he came up strong. There is a reason why he hasn't signed a long term deal yet it is because when push come to shove. Someone doesn't think you can't be depended on. Think Critical is just running off at the mouth do some research and you will find out that his team and coaches think he's soft. The Real MVP's Walter Jones, Steve Hutchinson, and Mack Strong.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

With a lead, why risk it? The Hawks will need him next week.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Shaun soft huh ? ......... thank god we have Chris Brown

4. CriticalTheory

Thats true I understand that the owner or the Doctors may say no.

But Skins were looking like they were going to do something.

I could have sworn a few years back his teammates and coaches said he was soft or somethingto that affect.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

A concussion is pretty serious (coming from a fighter here). You simpily can't take any chances with it, and the Hawks were doing ok with out him. I don't see a huge problem with this, he just needs to play next week.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Saying Alexander is soft because he had a concussion is moronic. Any player can have that happen in a game and one of the toughest RBs in recent history, Eddie George had the same scenario in a playoff game against the Steelers. Add in that Alexander has been one of the least injured RBs in the league makes the statment even more ridiculous.

7. CriticalTheory

John Elway, Joe Montana, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and a long list of other came back.

If he really was concussed he would not have been doing what he did on the sideline. He punked out and didn't want to get hit anymore in essence he was scared.

I remember Eddie on the sideline but he wasn't all active like Alexander.

The play is QB Keeper/Pitch it's designed for you to run out of this thread[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar