Server issues

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Ryan, do you have multiple accounts on the forum?
  2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I have this one but I made one a while back ago called "Ryan" Because thats the original user name that I wanted but I just kept this one. I don't ever use it I would delete it but I don't know how.

The only other way the forum thinks I'm someone else is DC let me login to his to see if it would work for me but it didn't
  3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Find anything out yet? Why did this have to happen to me lol :doh:
  4. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Patience really isn't your thing is it.
  5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Dude I have all the patience in the world but this has been going on for almost a week now and its been happening to multiple members. There should be a clear noticeable problem but like Jeff said there is none. It just really doesn't make sense how I can view the forum without any problems when I'm logged out but when I log in it like blocks me..
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

It is NOT a proxy issue. I don't use proxies and I'm still getting the same thing. Log out, things go normal speed, log in and get the slow-treatment.
  7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

This is the first time I have been able to log in in two weeks. Fix this thing.
  8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

We got it Gloat
  9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He didn't do it on purpose. It happens to me too. You post once and it posts like 3 times. It says server too busy.. Thank god other people are still having the problem. At least its not just me and DC. Maybe Jeff can find the problem now. Hopefully.. I really wanna be able to talk about the game. The chat works fine tho. Which makes 0 sense
  10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Ok, whats going on

is gotitans.com run by a group of monkies???

ive never heard of this type of problem, where other members cant get in, and others can, Ryanstitans has a alternate on this site, and he can use that one perfectly, but when he gets on his other account it doesnt work.

it doesnt take almost 2 weeks to figure out a problem like this.

and it seems to me like no body is even trying to figure out whats going on or why it is.

ryan thinks a certain group of people on this site dont want the "kids" here, which is halarious because ryan is almost 18 and im 16. and im starting to believe him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.